Saturday, May 18, 2013

May 18, 2013 in the kitchen


I know. It's been a while. And truthfully I was giving up all hope that we would ever have another crash, but I also knew that if today didn't take her down, then nothing would. We started the day with ballet lessons and a pre-recital photo session. Then we went with friends to Eliza's school's carnival, which we walked/scootered to and back and only ate completely processed sugar and carbs for lunch (no protein, mother of the year here admits). Follow that with an afternoon play date and you've got a recipe for a good ol' fashioned random crash.

As this may very possible be my last post, I think it's only fitting that her possible last random crash (well, at least until college I'm guessing), is with her face painted like a sweaty kitten.



Sweet dreams.

2 comments:

  1. OMG - such a cute sleeping little kitty! Love this blog....

    ReplyDelete